Follow these 8 Tips to get your business started STRONG!
GET FAMILIAR WITH TOT
- ThirtyOneToday.com (referred to as TOT) is our main form of communication from Thirty-One and it is a HUGE resource for us! Most of the tools you need to do your job can be found here.
- Log In to TOT and start the New Consultant Training
BOOK YOUR FIRST PARTIES
- Call/Text the first five friends, family or neighbors that you know are going to be excited for you and the ones that will have a party with you. You know… the ones that would do anything to help you out (like your best friends, mom, sister!)
- Remember, when you collect $500+ in sales in your first 30 days you’ll earn your first StartSwell!
CREATE YOUR HOME PARTY OUTLINE
- It’s very important to create a party outline that you feel comfortable with and that walks you through the info that you should share at your parties
- Don’t worry… I’m not perfect and I would never expect you to be perfect at your parties! This is a learning experience and I’m here to help!
- Check out these videos from Home Office
SCHEDULE YOUR LAUNCH PARTY
- The best way to share your excitement and to get your friends and family members excited is to host your own launch party!
- Combine a Facebook party with an in-home launch to increase your sales.
- You’ll want to schedule this around 10 days after you enroll so that you will have your kit in time to show off all of our beautiful products!
- Encourage your friends that cannot attend to place an order to help support you!
BECOME FAMILIAR WITH OUR FACEBOOK PARTY FORMAT
- Ask your sponsor to invite you to one of her Facebook parties so you can get a feel for how we run them.
- You can find everything you need for a Facebook party on our team Dropbox account, including the monthly script, recommended post schedule and all graphics. However, please rewrite the script so it is in your own words and add a personal touch to your party by sharing what YOU use the products for. No one cares what I’m using them for, they don’t event know me!
GET TO KNOW YOUR CATALOG
- If you haven’t received your Enrollment Kit, ask your sponsor if they are local to you if you could have a catalog to get familiar with. If your sponsor isn’t local, it’s ok, most Enrollment Kits are delivered within 5 business days of joining!
- Make note of what pages the Shopping Guide starts, where the hostess rewards are, and where the information for personalization is. I use small Post-it flags to label those sections so I can easily flip to the page I need.
- Consider taking a catalog to Staples and having it bound. I recommend having the front and back cover laminated as well. Just make sure the binding is loose enough that you can easily flip the pages.
SHARE YOUR EXCITEMENT
- Take a picture of your Enrollment Kit when you receive it and post it on Facebook and Instagram!
- Tag me and your sponsor so that we can see how excited you are!
- Keep the pink box that your enrollment kit comes in. It’s the only pink box you’ll get. Not only is it a great keepsake, but you can use it at vendor events to attract customers.
CHAT WITH YOUR SPONSOR/DIRECTOR
- We are here to help! Please reach out to us to share your excitement, ask questions, look for advice and whatever else you need!